Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Campus IL began in 1883 and completed a year later. The beautiful interior houses many lovely stained glass windows. This is still a very active church that has functions where the area comes for dinner events and support.
The Henry Stuckstede Foundry bell was donated to the church in 1905. It originally sat atop the church but was later placed in the church yard where it remains today.